DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New M2P Pilot from New Mexico ??

Dryocum

Reactions
I just want to say, that I’m looking forward learning everything I can. From the experienced minds of this forum.

Cool! Looks like your from ABQ. I’m from Los Lunas. Are there any other drone pilots In our area? Would be nice to have a group of guys to fly with...

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome. I'm about 2 weeks ahead of you. #ABQ
Cool! Looks like your from ABQ. I’m from Los Lunas. Are there any other drone pilots In our area? Would be nice to have a group of guys to fly with...

Onward and Upward.

I just want to say, that I’m looking forward learning everything I can. From the experienced minds of this forum.
Welcome tom Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum . . . keep us flying high.

Welcome tom Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, fly safe and have fun!
Thank you!
Now I have a new task of finding out. where I can fly? I’ve installed the KittyHawk app on my iPhone and a few Topo maps and a really cool Live BLM Topo GPS map. Which tracks where your at as you drive around on BLM land. As I read the local state laws in NM it’s not really clear as to where one can fly. Maybe someone on the forum who lives out this way may know??

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Will do.. Thank you

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky