DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New MA pilot Hertfordshire UK

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: PMS
welcome to the forum,if this is your first experience with flying a UAV,take time to practice your flying skills ,find a nice open field away from others and get used to the controls there are plenty of good videos out there to help you get started ,you have made a considerable investment in your new UAV,and time spent now will pay off further down the line,get some of the many apps that help you to fly safely and read up on the rules and most of all enjoy @PMS

Reactions: lee4941 and PMS
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Hi there new MA pilot checking in from Hertfordshire UK

Cheers

Paul
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hey Paul, welcome to the forum. Found any good spots to fly yet? Im not too far from Hertfordshire

Hi Jay

I have therefore sent you a message with details of a few places.
(I am unsure about posting the locations on an open board (a bit new to this and concerned about drone phobia ) but they are all legal to fly.

Anyone else wants to know I will open the conversation to them also (or Jay can).
Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul
paul here [emoji16]...
I actually live in essex... but my parents are near south mimms... any places around there would be helpful

Thanks

Paul
Hi Jay

I have therefore sent you a message with details of a few places.
(I am unsure about posting the locations on an open board (a bit new to this and concerned about drone phobia ) but they are all legal to fly.

Anyone else wants to know I will open the conversation to them also (or Jay can).
Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul
I have invited you in to the conversation so you can see my reply to Jay. It details parking and OS references for footpaths. I will add places to the conversation as and when I find them (I have a few ideas) but not for 6 weeks as I am laid up after surgery.
I am not far from Essex and so please feel free to add any sites in Essex to the convo!

Best Wishes

Paul

MA flyer, newbie, in Suffolk UK. Have to travel as live under big NFZ Lakenheath and Mildenhall!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas