DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic 2 here in Nowra Australia

Welcome.
A great place to learn.

Besides reading the various forums here (to learn from others mistakes etc), read your pdf manual time and again, can't p[ossibly absorb it in one or two goes.
Best to fly safely, pick up on things you aren't sure about, read up, confirm your understanding next flight, repeat over and over.
Return to home settings and behaviour, most important, as too being very cautious about wind and strength / direction you start flight.

Youtube tutorials are worth their weight in gold for first flights and later learning about cinematic video etc.

Learn to fly first, very well, then worry about photos and video.

Enjoy.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum Beatle63 !

We value your input, experiences and imagery. By posting (someone) will benefit and learn form you. No matter how trivial you may think it is. Search tool is your BEST FRIEND. YT will help tons. I assure you (as sure as the sun rises) the most brilliant minds are members here. A few of them have already greeted you . . . listen to them and learn all you can. It makes us stronger. Spin up my man . . .!!

Gday all been reading heaps of interesting stuff on here and this Mavic is way different to my RC helicopter, but way better as well, any way time to keep reading and learning.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cambam34