Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

New Mavic 2 pix that look convincing

gnirtS

Reaction score
People reposting the same photoshops time and time again all over the internet doesn't make them any less fake.

Reactions: Former Member

Former Member

Reaction score
Picture #1 might be fake, but it's a great idea for rescue operations. They are looking for loudpseakers and 2 way communications to victims.Picture #2 looks like a primer bulb for a weedwhacker carb. Thats great, I know how to rebuild them already. lol

Reactions: MavicCF

Ken Nash

Reaction score
West Wycombe, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK
I appreciate pilots enthusiasm for the next DJI best thing but I find too much speculation boring - best to wait, be patient and lets see what is on offer. My apologies if I sound boringly flat, anyway my dog still loves me.

wreckinball

Reaction score
Black Mavic Pro in background
I do not believe these are models ready for production, but not fake pictures, just ideas and prototypes. I would have liked to buy that black pro instead of my Platinum.

The Fat Controller

Reaction score
So your drone doesn't fly well and you don't need another drone? Confusing, but I guess if you are content with not flying that's your business.
Well spotted wreckinball, blame it on a chemo brain/senior moment, it's this keyboard of mine. I meant 'yes' and 'no' of course :rolleyes: