DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air 2 Tablet Mount by LifThor

It's very strong plastic. Seems like it has minimal pressure tbh. It works sorry if you think it's cheap but it's effective and safe. I feel confident using my expensive tablet with it.
the main thing is as long as you feel it is good enough thats great.;)

I think these mounts are good as they put no load onto the antenna , despite the fact that they shipped the second rate cable rather than what was in the broucher...coiled and not half a**sed slap together one
One thing I have found is that I have adapted a piece of plastic to "extend" the anttenna out to just under max travel. If I just used the mount the antenna were only about 1/2-2/3 extended and this was affecting the reception. Once the plastic extender is in place all is good...
I leave the alloy attached and it fits into the backpack perfectly.
did you ever test the the reception with it not fully extended by the extender you made ?
i have been trying it with and without and can honestly see no difference .

Ive been looking for a new mount for my MA2 to replace the PGY tech piece of
junk i got from DJI when i originally bought the drone. The Lifthor looks a great
piece of kit, my only question would be do you guys who have got one think in
time it will damage the controller where it wraps round underneath ect. ?

junk i got from DJI when i originally bought the drone. The Lifthor looks a great
no it has small slithers of rubber bits on the contact areas to protect the RC.
I have both the lifthot and the polarpro flight deck and the lifthor is better imo.... it doesnt put weight onto th antenna array whch i think is a issue and if you get a back pack you dont have to take it off each time whick can be a pain in the butt

Reactions: ninja_geezer
like what was said it has small rubber pads where it touches the controller and once fitted it cannot move so its no going to rub.its a great bit of kit cant fault it tbh,no pressure on the antenna unlike most of the lash ups out there.it encase the controller .and the guys at lithor are superb to deal with ,i ordered mine from here in the UK and it arrived from Norway the next day !!

Thanks guys good to know your thoughts, i hate getting stuff that just
doesn't work properly. Who did you order yours through he in the uk.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi