DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea sure would like to see what SAR see's in your logs. Doesn't seem reasonable that just because your phone is near full that is going to cause your drone to crash. I think more likely just go into hover or auto land mode or something. If your device being full is a problem I think there would be warnings from DJI or other people telling about this problem. Please [post logs.
Ok...I am lost already in trying to post these flight logs. You seem to know all about this kind of stuff....can you offer advice. I tried using Sar link not working.

It doesn't matter if "the android is flawed", that doesn't cause a drone to fall from the air.
Whatever the cause of your incident was, it's not what you've fixated on, but looking to find what was the cause could provide helpful information.
That's no BS.
But your responses so far are giving the impression that you really aren't interested to find out.
I do want to find out..am struggling trying to figure out how to transfer flight log to here. I just didn't want to get into the bad mouthing and all the stuff that some forum members seem to thrive on is all. Sar was nice enough to send me link, but I can't seem to make anything work as far as transferring files. I am not real good at that kind of computer stuff. Can you help me with transferring files?

Is there an easier way I am stuck in trying to get flight logs. Age 67 here not the best when it comes to transferring files on computers.
How do I find folder to put that info in to retrieve it? I see you are trying to help me and I APPRECIATE THAT GREATLY!!!

Androids nothing to do with it, you're a new member on here and want to be spoon fed an answer you want to hear while ignoring the very good advice from some obviously experienced members such as sar104. Hell I've been on here less than a month and even I know to post logs when asked.

So, given that you're not getting the answer you want (that it's not your fault) I think you are onto a loser.

PS I think it was your fault but without the logs I can't be sure. So maybe post the ..............
Ok...how did you do it then? All I ask for is if anyone else had the problem. I am not good at transferring files is all. I gave mo problem pytting it on here. Tried Sars method and I dont even know how to get to the spot I need to be. I just dont like people that start bad mouthing right away is all. Be nice and help me rather than being sarcastic....is that too much to ask? Offer a solution since it was so easy for you please.

Jim, go back to post 2 bud, read those links!!
Ok..thanks..I tried that. I will keep trying. I am challenged when it comes to this stuff though. I found my flight logs couple days ago by mistake on my phone and cannot seem to find them again. THANKS! As soon as zi can figure it out I will post them. Not trying to hide anything, just can't seem to grasp how to do it is all. THANKS AGAIN SIMMO

because you know it all and don't want the help othewise you would have posted a long time ago and not been such a smarty yourself . DUH
I don't know crap and that is the problem. I found my flight logs as I was looking in wrong place. Now how do I transfer it to here? I am not a know it all by any means. I knew I would be challenged to try and transfer anything. You said you figured it out easy...can you help me then? I am downloading the file as I write this. Now if I can just get it here so you can tell me what is going on that would be great.

Yes - post the txt and DAT flight logs:

TXT log: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

Mobile device DAT file: How to retrieve a V3.DAT from the tablet
I don't know if I replied to you or someone else that reposted your post. I did find my flight logs on my DJI Go 4 app. I was looking in phone and not the app. I greatly appreciate your help in sending me links!! Since I have located them. What do I do next? I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP GREATLY!
To transfer the flight log now that I located them....what do I do next. Sorry about being a fairly inadequate guy in doing this stuff. I would be happy to talk on phone and you can guide me that way too if possible.

@Jimhewitt99

Since you found the the TXT log files you should be able to copy them to your computer. From there you should be able to upload them to the Phantom Help site in the first link where they will be analyzed.

You can then post the link from that site for your analyzed files so the experts here can take a look.

@Jimhewitt99

Since you found the the TXT log files you should be able to copy them to your computer. From there you should be able to upload them to the Phantom Help site in the first link where they will be analyzed.

You can then post the link from that site for your analyzed files so the experts here can take a look.
Ok..thank you! I will give it a try...crossing fingers!

@Jimhewitt99

Can you call me on my phone please? I need to talk this through? I cannot seem to make it work. My number is 509-751-6676. Anyone that can help over phone feel free to call me. I am a dumb *** when it comes to this sort of stuff. Have IT guy in my office and I just have him do it for me us why I am stupid on this stuff I guess. This is my first time posting too!

Can you call me on my phone please? I need to talk this through? I cannot seem to make it work. My number is 509-751-6676. Anyone that can help over phone feel free to call me. I am a dumb *** when it comes to this sort of stuff. Have IT guy in my office and I just have him do it for me us why I am stupid on this stuff I guess. This is my first time posting too!

I know my policy is no phone calls or texts. If this is really not your forte, you should have your IT guy give you a hand with this.

Ok..but that will be Monday I guess. I ask Big Bird to call me as he said it was easy and seems to know how to get flight records. Anyone that can call me is welcome to do so. I am not trying to hide anything as someone posted.... at all. Just not good at this stuff. HELP!

I don't know crap and that is the problem. I found my flight logs as I was looking in wrong place. Now how do I transfer it to here? I am not a know it all by any means. I knew I would be challenged to try and transfer anything. You said you figured it out easy...can you help me then? I am downloading the file as I write this. Now if I can just get it here so you can tell me what is going on that would be great.
Bigbird Call me and walk me through the process if you are truly interested in helping someone. I sent you my phone number.

It is done deal. Go away! Sent to individual that actually wants to help.

It is done deal. Go away! Sent to individual that actually wants to help.

Jim, you are the one that's come on here looking for help, ignoring that help repeatedly, making assumptions about how the forum participants operate, "no other BS" "get into the bad mouthing and all the stuff that some forum members seem to thrive on"

You immediately put peoples backs up so it's not much wonder when you behave like that as a new member that you get some of the reaction you've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d