DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim, you are the one that's come on here looking for help, ignoring that help repeatedly, making assumptions about how the forum participants operate, "no other BS" "get into the bad mouthing and all the stuff that some forum members seem to thrive on"

You immediately put peoples backs up so it's not much wonder when you behave like that as a new member that you get some of the reaction you've had.
I just ask an android question and since DJI has my drone and sending new one I bought the Ipad due to what I heard. I had no idea how to retrieve the flight records myself and I just responded back to the smart alec that came along and you can go back and read it.. Sars helped me and was very nice and cordial as I was pretty frustrated. I will never ask anyone on this forum again that is for sure!
Anyway done deal and this will be my last post.
Got my new Mavic 2 Pro last night and was involved in updating and got the smart controller with it in combo pack. So I moved on to say the least and flew it six times with smart controller and forgot about the forum to tell you the truth.

Good. When you post next time to ask for help on the Pro, perhaps you can learn from how you approached this thread.

Well, that’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back - what a waste of time he was!!

Reactions: davemorts
@Jimhewitt99 when your able to post your logs I will reopen this. Just send me a message. This not going anywhere at the moment.
TEMP CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini