DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air owner from Atlanta Georgia

Greenrex

Reactions
I am seeking, appreciate, and look forward to any advice as I have not yet unfolded the little thing. Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum. Is this your first drone? Im in Duluth, near Gwinnett Mall and if you are interested in some lessons, just let me know. Im happy to help for free. These days, I enjoy teaching more than flying.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Greenrex
Welcome to the forum. Is this your first drone? Im in Duluth, near Gwinnett Mall and if you are interested in some lessons, just let me know. Im happy to help for free. These days, I enjoy teaching more than flying.

0rojyyg-png.95983

0rojyyg-png.95983

Thanks much. Yes, this is my first drone. I appreciate your generous offer and very well might lean on you in the future! I might be a bit too cautious but, before I start I want to cover all the liability-government-insurance issues, none of which did I notice in the Quick Start Guide.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Again, thanks so much!
(I'm retired and live in Henry County)

0rojyyg-png.95983

0rojyyg-png.95983

Thanks much. Yes, this is my first drone. I appreciate your generous offer and very well might lean on you in the future! I might be a bit too cautious but, before I start I want to cover all the liability-government-insurance issues, none of which did I notice in the Quick Start Guide.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Again, thanks so much!
(I'm retired and live in Henry County)

For liability, you can check your homeowners insurance policy to see if it would cover you if your drone hit someone or something while you were flying it. If it doesnt, I recommend Academy of Model Aviators (AMA) membership that includes liability insurance.

For government issues, here is a link to the FAA website:

Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

For insurance issues, you can buy DJI Refresh and/or a State Farm PAP policy for drone insurance to cover any damage to the drone.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the Mavic Air, absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

For liability, you can check your homeowners insurance policy to see if it would cover you if your drone hit someone or something while you were flying it. If it doesnt, I recommend Academy of Model Aviators (AMA) membership that includes liability insurance.

For government issues, here is a link to the FAA website:

Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

For insurance issues, you can buy DJI Refresh and/or a State Farm PAP policy for drone insurance to cover any damage to the drone.

Thank you. That is exactly the information I was looking for. I will work on that today.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here's a good intro video to the Mavic Air:

If you haven't done so, you can download the Mavic Air manual here. It does not come in the box.

I am seeking, appreciate, and look forward to any advice as I have not yet unfolded the little thing. Thanks!
New Mavic Air owner here as well. I'm in Lavista Park area of Atlanta. Let me know if you find any good spots to fly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu