DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Air owner, previous RC Enthusiast from Canada!

quartapound

Reactions
Hey guys,

Joined this forum primarily as a source of information to learn about my new Mavic Air.

I've got a lot of previous RC experience, (electric planes like the Easy Star II, Stryker, Zephyr 2)... my only previous drone to this one was a DJI F450 Flamewheel kit with Naza Controller and GPS that I built myself(back when the original Phantom had just came out I think LOL). Loved it and had it for a long time but found myself not using it because of it's size. it was only good if you were making a trip out to use it specifically.

...this is where the Mavic Air comes in! Can't wait to bring this thing everywhere with me. I love how they've kept simple things like the same arming procedure (both sticks down/in) as my old Naza. It allowed me to get it off the ground basically as soon as I had the thing charged/registered.

I'm in Ontario Canada!

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hey guys,

Joined this forum primarily as a source of information to learn about my new Mavic Air.

I've got a lot of previous RC experience, (electric planes like the Easy Star II, Stryker, Zephyr 2)... my only previous drone to this one was a DJI F450 Flamewheel kit with Naza Controller and GPS that I built myself(back when the original Phantom had just came out I think LOL). Loved it and had it for a long time but found myself not using it because of it's size. it was only good if you were making a trip out to use it specifically.

...this is where the Mavic Air comes in! Can't wait to bring this thing everywhere with me. I love how they've kept simple things like the same arming procedure (both sticks down/in) as my old Naza. It allowed me to get it off the ground basically as soon as I had the thing charged/registered.

I'm in Ontario Canada!
Howdy from Wyoming @quartapound , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hey guys,

I'm in Ontario Canada!
Welcome from Chicago. Check out the Mavic Help and Mavic Tips in case you have
issues with your Bird. Happy Flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+