DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Owner Leg Extension Issues

1. I assume the interference with the fit isn't extreme, right? Just enough to prevent full installation?
2. And, are you SURE the size problem is the Mavic? Maybe the leg extension just had a problem in the mold and is too small inside.

Answers:
1. Yes, exactly
2. Yes. Also sure. Tried the extenders on a different mavic and they fitted nicely. Also tried the left extender on the right leg and it also fitted nicely but the right extender would not fit on the left side leg. And last but not least i've put those two mavic side by side and i saw a small difference in the thickness of those two left legs.

Thank you for all for your support and for your time answering my questions. The best solution would be to sanding the inside of the extender. It's not worth it to send it to DJI or sanding the leg of my mavic.
I'll get back with the result and the set of tools i'm gonna use.

Best Regards, happy Flying and safe Landings to all of you.
George.

Last edited:
So I have been You tubing, reading forums on getting the Mavic all set up for when it came it. Well, it's here and I have two sets of leg extensions from two different manufacturers. Neither of them will go on to the left leg. The both fit on the right leg, I have shaved the inside of one of the extensions and it still won't budge. Man I know this is silly but it's also frustrating. Any body else have this issue?

I am having the same problem with my Pgytech leg extensions for Mavic pro. What did you do? right leg slips on so easy, I'm afraid it will fall off but Left leg is too tight to fit.
Thanks,
P

They are only plastic, maybe be gently heat the tight one(s) and get just softened stage, and push over gently.
Even spray or wipe legs with fingertip with a little WD40 to ensure they can slip off ok.
If a leg is too loose may head and squeeze just a smudge to tighten up a bit.

I have the same problem with mine. I've tried two sets and the left leg is either slightly bigger or has a slightly different shape. I'll have customize the landing gear. I found 1 other guy that has this issue too. Got the same slew of replies about how he is the idiot and Mavics are perfect creations from God and told him about 300 other leg extensions he should try.

their pliable,heat them to soften and install

So I have been You tubing, reading forums on getting the Mavic all set up for when it came it. Well, it's here and I have two sets of leg extensions from two different manufacturers. Neither of them will go on to the left leg. The both fit on the right leg, I have shaved the inside of one of the extensions and it still won't budge. Man I know this is silly but it's also frustrating. Any body else have this issue?
YES ME!!! I am currently having the same issue. Bizarre how did you resolve it?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon