DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot from Las Vegas

BigWillie

Reactions
Wow! Had no idea I would have so much fun and it's only been a week. I totally appreciate a forum like this to help pilots with issues we run in to. I'm a 66 year old pilot but feel like I'm 20 again with this newly found freedom. I live in the Las Vegas area and just picked up the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More package and looking forward great posts from other Mavic Pilots. Thanks

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy that new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Wow! Had no idea I would have so much fun and it's only been a week. I totally appreciate a forum like this to help pilots with issues we run in to. I'm a 66 year old pilot but feel like I'm 20 again with this newly found freedom. I live in the Las Vegas area and just picked up the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More package and looking forward great posts from other Mavic Pilots. Thanks
Howdy from Wyoming @BigWillie , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Fly safely and enjoy the hobby. This site is here to not only share knowledge but to answer any questions you might have have no matter how insignificant. Have fun

welcome! vegas here too, some of us fly at mountains edge, a lot of great locations to fly at

Welcome to the forum. I live in Las Vegas too.

welcome! vegas here too, some of us fly at mountains edge, a lot of great locations to fly at
Oh, nice, I'll have to check that out. Fair number of places to fly here in mesquite but the problem is there is an airport here and Mesquite is so small, every community is within five miles of the airport. Heading to St. George this weekend to do some flying over snow canyon. They have some beautiful red mountains over there. Fly safe!

Welcome to the forum. I live in Las Vegas too.
Cool, I'm actually in Mesquite but outsiders have no clue where this diamond in the rough is. Is there any drone flying clubs in the Vegas area?

wanna do some aerial shots of the fireworks here next week but the place there are going to fire them is less than a quarter mile from the airport. Gonna ask for permission tomorrow. Thanks

Fly safely and enjoy the hobby. This site is here to not only share knowledge but to answer any questions you might have have no matter how insignificant. Have fun
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to enjoying this forum. I'm sure I'll have questions.

Welcome From Chicago. Glad to hear you are having fun. I am 73 and feel the same.
I always say that if I ever end up in a wheel chair I can still fly my Bird. Mavic Pilots Forum, is a very use full tool to help you gain confidence and knowledge when flying.
Also, you can get help by clicking on Mavic Help, then click Mavic Tips. Information
where to buy what ever you need, and help on a variety of questions. Blue Skies and happy and safe flying.

Reactions: msinger
Anyone been having issues with your Micro SD card not being recognized by the MP2 Zoom? I have a SanDisk Micro Extreme SD card and it works everywhere but in the drone. Strange. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98