DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic pilot, Scotland Division

Coolaudio

Reactions
Hi all!

After recently cancelling my Spark order mainly due to CE range issues. I'm happy to report I have pulled the trigger on a Mavic which is arriving tomorrow.

It will be drone no. 9 or thereabouts. First time with a GPS bird. Im more used to flying seat of the pants in racing mode.

Looking forward to a more sedate cinematic experience with the Mavic.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Cheers:) Will be operating frequently in Glasgow South if there is anyone else in the area.

Welcome

You may be a little disappointed with it's speed as opposed to racing drones, but you will be blown away with it's stability and media capture abilities

Reactions: Prop_Nut
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

Reactions: Coolaudio
Hi all!

After recently cancelling my Spark order mainly due to CE range issues. I'm happy to report I have pulled the trigger on a Mavic which is arriving tomorrow.

It will be drone no. 9 or thereabouts. First time with a GPS bird. Im more used to flying seat of the pants in racing mode.

Looking forward to a more sedate cinematic experience with the Mavic.
Howdy from Wyoming Coolaudio, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun