Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pilot

cropcircle

Reactions
Hi All
I just got me a new Mavic !!!
I've been flying RC Planes for years.
I have built my own Racing Quad (Based on ZMR250) for FPV, And had some experience with other drones as well.
What I like about the Mavic is It's size. For the first time, I can take a drone with me anywhere.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi All
I have built my own Racing Quad (Based on ZMR250) for FPV, And had some experience with other drones as well.
What I like about the Mavic is It's size. For the first time, I can take a drone with me anywhere.
Great to have another 'newbie' with experience and actual stick time. Welcome.
I've been controlling everything RC from boats and cars to fixed wings and nitro CP heli's for the good part (the best part) of the last 40 years. Boy I'm getting old. I'm into the mavic for just a month now and I dig it.

Reactions: cropcircle
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hi All
Howdy from Wyoming cropcircle, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito