DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New (old) drone pilot

@992seefouress

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi! Just got my Mavic 3 Pro last night and going to take her out for her first flight today. My last drone experience was with the DJI Parrot (more than a decade ago). I haven’t flown since. Looking forward to rejoining the drone community.
Completed my TRUST certificate and registered my drone with the FAA. Other than checking the B4Ufly app, anything else I should take care off before taking off?

Hi! Just got my Mavic 3 Pro last night and going to take her out for her first flight today. My last drone experience was with the DJI Parrot (more than a decade ago). I haven’t flown since. Looking forward to rejoining the drone community.
Completed my TRUST certificate and registered my drone with the FAA. Other than checking the B4Ufly app, anything else I should take care off before taking off?
Welcome to the forum from Savannah GA!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in Hurst, Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon add a Mini 3 Pro to my “fleet”.

Be sure to follow the advice of GFields (above) and LoudThunder (who I'm sure will be posting soon).

We have over 150,000 members—many from Phily--who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have will’ve already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

I've attached a couple of links below, which will make learning piloting and photo/video skills quicker and easier. They specifically refer to the Mini 3 Pro, but the “moves” apply to any drone (DJI, anyway).

Glad to have you with us!
Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Hi! Just got my Mavic 3 Pro last night
Congrats, now go back to your first posting, re-read my advice and go out, don't get tooooo excited, and go slowly, enjoy every moment of it and you will probably not crash it before you've had it two days…

welcome to the forum ,i am guessing the title means that you are new to the forum,but not to actual drone flying
just an aside as far as i can remember DJI have not made a drone called Parrot ,they are a French drone manufacturer but i could be wrong

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum ,i am guessing the title means that you are new to the forum,but not to actual drone flying
just an aside as far as i can remember DJI have not made a drone called Parrot ,they are a French drone manufacturer but i could be wrong
You’re right OMM. I still have one-not in flying condition!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada