DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavic Pro Platinum Combo Owner

If Santa let you down, keep in mind that DJI's $150-off deal on 7.85" monitors ends 12/31.

is my sister, I'm not married yet Thank you;)

I wish I have sister like yours. You mentioned all your videos setting "normal" that meant "auto" and not "manual" and no post processing right? How do you like your Crystal Sky so far? Any issues (disconnect w RC)? Thanks.

I wish I have sister like yours. You mentioned all your videos setting "normal" that meant "auto" and not "manual" and no post processing right? How do you like your Crystal Sky so far? Any issues (disconnect w RC)? Thanks.

Normal settings because I have not changed any settings, camera, or other settings, manual or other settings I have not tried, I have not had problems of disconnection RC, for a beginner like me you start slowly to fly, also because I like to fly on ocean, I want to find a shark.the Crystal Sky monitor is fantastic, very bright, in the sun you can see very well, Thank you my friend, good weekend;)

Last edited:
Hi Mauro, I finally got to fly my Platinum for the first time yesterday. Great fun, but the video was horrible, having the dreaded "Jello" effect that has been discussed many times on the MavicPilots forum. Amazon is sending me a new one. I'll probably order some ND filters too. Are you still happy with the combination polarizing/ND ones by Polar Pro?

Hi Mauro, I finally got to fly my Platinum for the first time yesterday. Great fun, but the video was horrible, having the dreaded "Jello" effect that has been discussed many times on the MavicPilots forum. Amazon is sending me a new one. I'll probably order some ND filters too. Are you still happy with the combination polarizing/ND ones by Polar Pro?

yes Polar filters in my opinion are great, especially the number 8 and 16, always do the firmware update on Mavic, I'm waiting for your news. Bye, my friend:)Thumbswayup

Reactions: RolandW
now there's a bit of wind in Newport Beach to fly, in two weeks my shark hunting will start;)o_Oo_Oo_O
Windy here too. I sent my first Mavic back because of the Jello problem, and the replacement seems good. GO 4 is crashing a lot, however. Thinking about the Epson Moverio glasses.

Hey Roland, did the jello problem start suddenly? Or is this a new mavic that you have the issue?

Hey Roland, did the jello problem start suddenly? Or is this a new mavic that you have the issue?
It was there right from the start. I noticed it in the video from my first flight, and it was present in each of the half-dozen or so clips that I shot with that bird. Good news is there are no signs of it with the replacement MPP that I'm flying now.
Edit: Just pulled the trigger on the Moverio. Should be here Thursday.

I am happy to hear that the replacement has fixed the issue. I just got my new MPP. I haven't flew her yet, keeping my fingers crossed no issues.

Reactions: RolandW
I am happy to hear that the replacement has fixed the issue. I just got my new MPP. I haven't flew her yet, keeping my fingers crossed no issues.
What phone or tablet will you be using? I've been having frequent app crashes with the Huawei "Wunderphone," hence my purchase today of the Moverio heads-up glasses. With the first MPP, I stuck with 01.04.0000 and GO 4.1.15. No app crashes with that. I'm hoping the Moverio will give me reliable performance on the latest firmware/software.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki