DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mavmini Pilot from Kootenays British Columbia..

randall.p

Reactions
Hi all I'm new to this forum.Where would we be without forums. Im waiting and checking and waiting and checking and asking chatlady and checking and waiting and checking .Put the stuff in the box seal it ship it..Are they making them, one at a time I mean sheesh Nov 3rd I ordered the mini..and she said Dec 13th one day, then the next Dec 18th..Im going to be one sad little 55yr old man sitting at the xmas tree.By the time it gets here itll be too cold outside. ...I love a good laugh and a good forum that has all the information one would ever need.Ive read the manual 3 times so far so thats one positive thing thats happened.....ciao fellow mini pilots.P.S..Heavily edited to conform with the rules :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Thomas B
It’s worth the wait. Join the club of those that had to put up with the Mini mess. Had to cancel two orders before finally getting it in two days from Florida Drone Supply. Good luck and enjoy.

? Welcome ✋

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661