DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member for Lebanon, Pa

gandalfthewhte86

Reactions
Hello everyone.

Just picked up a Mavic Air for Christmas. I’m excited to get out and start flying. I’ve flown a few times but not very far.

If there’s anyone close by that can recommend great places to go fly (in all of PA) I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt

Hello everyone.

Just picked up a Mavic Air for Christmas. I’m excited to get out and start flying. I’ve flown a few times but not very far.

If there’s anyone close by that can recommend great places to go fly (in all of PA) I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Matt
Howdy from Wyoming @gandalfthewhte86 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forums. I in Philly so not too far from you.

There are good spots to fly right near Center City if you are interested. The small park behind the Art Museum and next to Boathouse row is very scenic. There are also spots along the Delaware with nice views of the city, the Ben Franklin Bridge, and the Battleship NJ.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi from Palmyra Pa, there is a recreational area north of Palmyra where I fly, the Manager said that it was ok to fly there, it’s on Ridge Road, right off Gravel Hill Road.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.58189

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forums. I in Philly so not too far from you.

There are good spots to fly right near Center City if you are interested. The small park behind the Art Museum and next to Boathouse row is very scenic. There are also spots along the Delaware with nice views of the city, the Ben Franklin Bridge, and the Battleship NJ.
That's good to know.... have you had any issues flying there? I'm in Bucks County not too far.....

That's good to know.... have you had any issues flying there? I'm in Bucks County not too far.....
No issues at all. I do know the airspace in the area and the regulations so I am fully legal.

The only small encounter I ever had was on the Race Street Pier. A guy in a yellow vest came over and said that no drones were allowed on the pier. I don't see any laws or regulations that actually prevent that, but I was near the end of my flight anyway, so I just said "thank you" and packed up. No point in causing "an issue" if its not necessary.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Useful stuff on the page linked below, including the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi