DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Canada

Hi all, I'm a retired guy with time on his hands and wants to get into drones and after a lot of YouTubing and Googling, I've decide it will be a DJI. I found this site and thought it would be the best place to get hands on information about the DJI drones. Thanks in advance for any and all help offered.
Welcome from Southwest Ontario.

Hi all, I'm a retired guy with time on his hands and wants to get into drones and after a lot of YouTubing and Googling, I've decide it will be a DJI. I found this site and thought it would be the best place to get hands on information about the DJI drones. Thanks in advance for any and all help offered.
Welcome from Southwest Ontario. Enjoy the forum.

Go back to YouTube and look up DonDronesOn The <250g drones get blown away a lot.

Welcome from NZ. Don’t forget the search function for all those questions and ideas. Happy flying.

Welcome from the wet coast. Found the Spark forum after I bought first drone and now hang around both since I upgraded to a Zoom. Invaluable information to be gleaned and a lot of smart people around here. Saved me from a "fly away" a couple times by utilizing the information I learned here beforehand. Enjoy..happy and safe flying.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones