DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Member from Manila Philippines.

frcaloy

Reactions
New Member from Manila Philippines. I have a Phantom 3 Standard (which I gave to a friend), a Mavic Air 2 and a DJI Air 2S. Planning to get a Mini 2 as I have family in California, Washington State, Florida and New Jersey.

I am a certified private Pilot and I own a Cessna 150. Just discovered the wonderful world of drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

New Member from Manila Philippines.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2 and I know the excitement you are going through…

We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar, Tap "Members", Tap "Member's Map" Members map

Here is a link to everything DJI issues downloads for so you should find every manual you need or ever need…

Download Center - DJI

Please be sure to share your adventures with us.

Happy and safe Droning.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

New Member from Manila Philippines. I have a Phantom 3 Standard (which I gave to a friend), a Mavic Air 2 and a DJI Air 2S. Planning to get a Mini 2 as I have family in California, Washington State, Florida and New Jersey.

I am a certified private Pilot and I own a Cessna 150. Just discovered the wonderful world of drones.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman