DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from North Texas

Ndallas75002

Reactions
Howdy from North Texas,
I live about 30 miles north of Dallas and just got my new Mavic Pro a couple of weeks ago. A friend of mine peaked my interest with his Phantom 3 & 4 Pro's that he uses for making videos of the high end pools that he builds. Then my brother in law got his Mavic Pro and made me bit the bullet and get one too. I'm still learning basic flying and learning all the Mavic app settings. It's been fun so far and I've enjoyed everyone's great comments, suggestions, and experiences on the forum.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Howdy from North Texas,
I live about 30 miles north of Dallas and just got my new Mavic Pro a couple of weeks ago. A friend of mine peaked my interest with his Phantom 3 & 4 Pro's that he uses for making videos of the high end pools that he builds. Then my brother in law got his Mavic Pro and made me bit the bullet and get one too. I'm still learning basic flying and learning all the Mavic app settings. It's been fun so far and I've enjoyed everyone's great comments, suggestions, and experiences on the forum.
Howdy from Wyoming Ndallas75002, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent people here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61