DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Norwich England

Thanks old man mavic, I see you live in a lovely part of the country
I bet you get some great footage
yes there are some great views in Wales bit more mountainous than your part of the UK

Thanks old man mavic, I see you live in a lovely part of the country
I bet you get some great footage
He does but it’s always soggy right omm ?
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hi dirkclod, I'm sure i'll have plenty of questions
I have literally just unboxed the Mavic Air and am currently charging one of the batteries, so its all that new to me.
Its a second hand fly more combo kit, looks in perfect condition so i'm looking forward to getting to grips with it all.

Hi dirkclod, I'm sure i'll have plenty of questions
I have literally just unboxed the Mavic Air and am currently charging one of the batteries, so its all that new to me.
Its a second hand fly more combo kit, looks in perfect condition so i'm looking forward to getting to grips with it all.
Just take your time and here’s the Air section if you haven’t
found it yet Mavic Air
And ask whatever you need if you can’t find it by searching.
Good luck to you. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi Mark welcome , from Chicago the Windy City.You can gain a lot of insight on a variety of topics here. As you will find out, pilots on this forum are very helpful. Personally I like welcoming new pilots from other country's. You might check out Mavic Help and Mavic Tips.
I enjoy letting my finger's do the walking
with so many topic's to research. Happy Hovering.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi Mark, Welcome you are in the right place to get answers or just keep up with DJI things,
Have not flown fr yonks - b.......y weather.
Hi Charlie
Can’t see me getting out to fly anytime soon, weather forecast is really crap here for the foreseeable future ?
Will just keep reading and watching YouTube vids

Reactions: charliej
Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi I’m Mark
i have just purchased a Mavic Air which is my first drone, I have a couple of small copters
but am total beginner when it comes to the drone
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi