DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member from Torrance CA

Neillm90502

Reactions
Hi All - I have been reading a lot the threads and it really helped me a lot and I decided to finally join the millions of drone enthusiasts! I am quite new to this hobby. I started last year when my nephew brought his Mavic Air in Pescia, Italy where we had our 30th wedding anniversary. The church was located on top of the mountain in a small city in Tuscany and the video clips were amazing and right after we came back, the Mavic Mini came out, bought it and I instantly got hooked to flying drones. Just got my new MA2 3 weeks ago and this drone is amazing! Hopefully I'll learn from reading the forums on some of the issues that I have encountered and will be encountering with my 2 Mavic drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to you in sunny California from Hauptmann in North Texas!

Lots of neat stuff to shoot in the LA Basin. You picked really great bird in the MA2--an outstanding level of quality at a low price. We have over 100,000 members who can help you whenever you need it. Just ask!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and suggestions. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vishal@12