DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New member in Carlsbad, CA...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Reactions: mavicMD
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mavicMD
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
0rojyyg-png.40805
0rojyyg-png.40805
Many thanks, will do

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

New to aerial photography. Flying the Mavic 2 Zoom. Looking for good flying locations and joining fellow enthusiasts around Carlsbad/Encinitas.
Howdy from Wyoming @mavicMD , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

New to aerial photography. Flying the Mavic 2 Zoom. Looking for good flying locations and joining fellow enthusiasts around Carlsbad/Encinitas.

Nice! I’m a little southeast in Santee. Fortunately I’m surrounded by hills, trails, rock formations, Santee Lakes so I’m pretty spoiled. You likely have some amazing landscapes along the coast, the lagoon of La Costa, Del Mar area? Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu