DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jj2023

Reactions
Hello all,

70 years old, County Durham, North East England, Land of the Prince Bishops.
Out yesterday for the fist time since before winter. Mavic Mini. Reviewing my video, rotation of the Mini too fast, will get back into practice. A lovely little machine.
I also have a Phantom 4, a Holystone 720e, a couple of Blade 350 QX.
Registered operator with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and did the A1/A3 and A2 competency exams (passed).

I have a real fancy for a hexacopter now. Interested to hear any thoughts.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America jj2023

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to our forum, from Hauptmann, in North Texas!

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro.

We have over 150,000 members who enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Most of the questions you'll have have already been addressed, and are easy to search. If you have NEW questions, just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

Reviewing my video, rotation of the Mini too fast, will get back into practice.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

First off, I am not against practicing your Yawing (not to be confusing with "Yawning" as this can get to be a boring subject, but you need to set your advanced Gimbal Settings differently…

You can set your Yaw Rotation Speed so fast, you would think that your drone was a Spinning Top. Or you can set it so slow, that it will almost track the Sun move slowly across the sky (well almost…) but it will sloooooooow it way down.

The YouTube Video should help you get a good start. The relevant area starts at 2:00, but watch it all, watch it several times and Good Luck!

Hello all,

70 years old, County Durham, North East England, Land of the Prince Bishops.
Out yesterday for the fist time since before winter. Mavic Mini. Reviewing my video, rotation of the Mini too fast, will get back into practice. A lovely little machine.
I also have a Phantom 4, a Holystone 720e, a couple of Blade 350 QX.
Registered operator with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and did the A1/A3 and A2 competency exams (passed).

I have a real fancy for a hexacopter now. Interested to hear any thoughts.
Welcome to the forum from the outback of Australia.
Regards

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne