DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mexico mayoral candidate interrupted by sex toy on drone, punched at event

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgmaxed

Reactions
June 3rd 2021. Miami Channel 7 News: I don't think this has been posted on this forum yet, so I'm posting it. Let the comments fly !

News Article:

VIDEO from The Guardian:

The drone pilot was standing write next to the platform the cadidate was standing on. Then some members of the crowd grab the hanging object and fling the drone to the ground crashing it. The drone pilot actually got upset and ran over to the drone to try and save it or get it back, then gets attacked himself. Not a smart dude.

Talking about giving a bad name to drone pilots. The public already thinks many of us are perverted losers spying on them. And this guy has to hang an unmentionable toy, of all things, from his drone. Unbelievable. He broke quite a few laws. I'm surprised he didn't get formally prosecuted by the FAA yet or maybe even the local DA. He probably will. It's just a little early yet. It essentially only happened 1 and 1/2 mnths ago.

Last edited:
Don’t think it would be assault but know it would be something. I
didnt see anything to warranty that but sure he broke other laws.
Not a lawyer like you but was in LE 25 years. A lawyer would be who not after him no way. It would be the D.E. [ typo...DA ]But he needs to be burned by whomever.
Hope what we didn’t see was a good (II) whooping anyway.

Last edited:
It was fake news.
So DroneDJ pickep up the Story on June 6th? And Added some extra unmentioned facts that weren't included in the June 3rd News Cycle. BUT I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CALLED IT FAKE NEWS. Even though the thing hanging from the drone was a paper mache object, It doesn't make it fake news. The object still represented what it was meant to represent, and it was done at a rally at the behest of an opposing political party. And, Autism isn't an excuse for what the guy did. I actually have been diagnosed with Autism, maybe that's why I get in trouble a lot, but this act was pretty blatant in nature. Also, most autistic people , when in public crowds, are shy, but I do admit, they, including myself, have some difficulty filtering the things we say and sometimes do.

Don’t think it would be assault but know it would be something. I
didnt see anything to warranty that but sure he broke other laws.
Not a lawyer like you but was in LE 25 years. A lawyer would be who not after him no way. It would be the D.E. But he needs to be burned by whomever.
Hope what we didn’t see was a good (II) whooping anyway.
What does D.E. stand for? Drone Enforcers? I really don't know.

This was posted at the time by another member, the actual video, and the post got deleted . . . obviously due to the 'object'.
Great! I better not get in any trouble for posting it. I think it's relevent to the subject matter covered in this forum, minus the object the drone was carrying.

This was posted at the time by another member, the actual video, and the post got deleted . . . obviously due to the 'object'.
Was not me but have no clue how it was posted.

So DroneDJ pickep up the Story on June 6th? And Added some extra unmentioned facts that weren't included in the June 3rd News Cycle. BUT I DON'T SEE WHY YOU CALLED IT FAKE NEWS. Even though the thing hanging from the drone was a paper mache object, It doesn't make it fake news. The object still represented what it was meant to represent, and it was done at a rally at the behest of an opposing political party. And, Autism isn't an excuse for what the guy did. I actually have been diagnosed with Autism, maybe that's why I get in trouble a lot, but this act was pretty blatant in nature. Also, most autistic people , when in public crowds, are shy, but I do admit, they, including myself, have some difficulty filtering the things we say and sometimes do.
Even though it was totally wrong in the first place what this guy did, the posted story was fake news or better yet news sensationalism. This is the trouble with a lot of news stories about drones. Anything to make the general public go OH WOW look another idiot flying a drone. People really need to do their own research with all this miss information coming from the news people.

Last edited:
Before this thread goes any further and I have to clean it I think enough has been posted on this. You guys can dream about it
but it’s over.
Find someone with a issue and help them or whatever but this
is getting silly and is over.
CLOSED.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members