DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 2 Camera Question “I don’t know everything”

silverdragon

Reactions
Question, I have not started the drone yet it’s out of the box new. looking into the camera the gimbal Tilts left ok but not to the right. The plastic part seems to have a stop. I’m afraid to start it up until I know the answer.

Attachments

• 2BA5DA18-9805-4D53-A5BA-0A5F9007409B.jpeg
    2BA5DA18-9805-4D53-A5BA-0A5F9007409B.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 17
Come on people, theres got to be someone with a Mavic Mini 2 that could answer this question. Does the gimbal tilt one way and not the other way when powered off?

Come on people, theres got to be someone with a Mavic Mini 2 that could answer this question. Does the gimbal tilt one way and not the other way when powered off?
Come on man had you posted this in the right section you might have had a answer by now ?
Me move it for you.
Your welcome.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Come on man had you posted this in the right section you might have had a answer by now ?
Me move it for you.
Your welcome.
Tanks you a lot. Man , I Be so Sorry. Like my title says. I don’t know everything.
Update: yes there was a problem, the gimbal pushed back a bit so the gimbal was hanging up. It only canted to the left looking at the camera straight on. So I pulled the gimbal forward slightly and it cants left and right. I did a gimbal calibration and a IMU Calibration And compass calibration. As far I It arms, and records. It is dark outdoors so tomorrow I will be finishing a complete drone evaluation. I noticed one thing which I don’t have a #3 when zooming pressing the number on screen. It’s there when zooming with the dial.

Reactions: dirkclod
Tanks you a lot. Man , I Be so Sorry. Like my title says. I don’t know everything.
Update: yes there was a problem, the gimbal pushed back a bit so the gimbal was hanging up. It only canted to the left looking at the camera straight on. So I pulled the gimbal forward slightly and it cants left and right. I did a gimbal calibration and a IMU Calibration And compass calibration. As far I It arms, and records. It is dark outdoors so tomorrow I will be finishing a complete drone evaluation. I noticed one thing which I don’t have a #3 when zooming pressing the number on screen. It’s there when zooming with the dial.
Well I havn’t got one yet so can’t say but sure someone with one will help you out ?

Well I guess nobody has one anymore or someone would have answered you. Think @Thomas B has one.

Could be a site problem on how it orders topics/threads. I've visited this site with the app several times in the last 23 hours and just now came across this topic, and even then it was quite deep.

Gimbal should be completely free to move in all three axes. If there's a blockage in one direction, remove the obstacle which in your case sounds like package material (photo is not clear). If no obstacle, get a replacement drone.

Reactions: dirkclod
Could be a site problem on how it orders topics/threads. I've visited this site with the app several times in the last 23 hours and just now came across this topic, and even then it was quite deep.

Gimbal should be completely free to move in all three axes. If there's a blockage in one direction, remove the obstacle which in your case sounds like package material (photo is not clear). If no obstacle, get a replacement drone.
New Picture showing more detail. Post 1

Not sure if that plastic hook is a broken piece detached from the plastic to the right, or that's the hook to hold the gimbal plate where the plate slipped off the hook. Compare with the other side.

Since it can't be more than a week old, get a replacement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78