DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 2 Firmware Released (03/04/2021)

No kidding. Naming the app update as an SDK file is just confusing and dumb.

In any case, after a half hour flight on the new app, it asked for an AC firmware update, which I did. No flying since then.

I hope that, as reported elsewhere, the targeting of objects on the ground (for orbits, for example) is improved with the new firmware. I was having difficulties with that.
Hi.....have not tried any of that stuff as of yet. I will think twice about doing these updates Firmware or other Ware. As they always used to say its no fun living on the "Bleeding Edge" instead of the Leading Edge. I will not update until I can read what the "Update" is fixing or what its for. Good luck with your flying....Ron

It has been reported by one user that the horizon is no longer horizontal, even after a gimbal calibration. Has anyone else experienced this?

It has been reported by one user that the horizon is no longer horizontal, even after a gimbal calibration. Has anyone else experienced this?
There are other threads about this with users apparently noticing no problems.
I have flown about 25 mins on the new version.....and I had occasional app crash previously....so far all good for me.

Thanks for the heads up on the firmware update. Always a bit annoying when it catches me off guard powering up for a flight on site, rather than a leisurely update from home over WiFi, saves me wasting battery/flight time and calibrating everything on uneven ground.

The 'rare' issue of deviating from centre happened quite often to me when flying my M2 but I put it down to not flicking the sticks on startup as someone had mentioned on another thread helping with other issues. I also found that the gimbal when performing quickshots/wideshot would twist up on itself in 1 or 2 of the last shots making the photo unusable.

Hopefully this will resolve both issues. Thanks again

Aircraft Firmware, RC Firmware, Fly Safe Database, Fly Safe Database for Apps, App Version, plus evey'THING" mentioned on this topic. R U B.S.ing me??? Think I will put my drone on top of the ol VCR & 8 Track in the basement. I cannot & do not want to try & keep up/track of this mess. Happy flying to everyone else, unless your'e trying to update of course!?!? W H E W ! ! !

For all they didnt know, there was an update for 1.3.0, DJI did it also in the past.
1614650414662-DJI-v1.3.0-210226-925-46821-official-sec.apk release date 3 march
1614927544967-DJI-v1.3.0-210305-928-46823-official-sec.apk release date 8 march.

both 1.3.0, only 2 different build versions.
You can better check manually if there is an update before fly.
start djifly app, go to profile-settings-about, check for updates.

by the way IOS has 1.3.1 released.

Personally I like the updates, it's progress. My first Mavic Pro drone back in 2017 was continually being updated and new features added or tuned.
Aircraft Firmware, RC Firmware, Fly Safe Database, Fly Safe Database for Apps, App Version, plus evey'THING" mentioned on this topic. R U B.S.ing me??? Think I will put my drone on top of the ol VCR & 8 Track in the basement. I cannot & do not want to try & keep up/track of this mess. Happy flying to everyone else, unless your'e trying to update of course!?!? W H E W ! ! !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98