DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Mini 2

Best of luck with it....you are going to really like it and have a lot of fun....take your first flights slowly and proceed carefully...that little thing is loaded with capabilities it takes a while to realize and figure out all that it can do

Best of luck with it....you are going to really like it and have a lot of fun....take your first flights slowly and proceed carefully...that little thing is loaded with capabilities it takes a while to realize and figure out all that it can do
Its actually a replacement for my Mini. I was gonna buy an air 2s but as the regs are changing in the UK I believe in 2022 I thought I'd wait until I invest a bit more money. ?

I use my Mini 2 in an agriculture setting here in Texas, rural, and it does everything my Mavic Pro Platinum used to do so I sold it. The Mini 2 out here is just as versatile for the views we need. I don't even miss the obstacle avoidance. I just remember to take more precautions, fly more carefully. Obstacle avoidance isn't that reliable around tree branches anyway. I've decided also that I don't need more than one drone as the second one, one of them, usually just sits around.

Reactions: 70Falcon and JamieK
Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22