Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

New Mini 2

MARK (LI)

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Best of luck with it....you are going to really like it and have a lot of fun....take your first flights slowly and proceed carefully...that little thing is loaded with capabilities it takes a while to realize and figure out all that it can do

Reactions: nickyboy54

manc54

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Best of luck with it....you are going to really like it and have a lot of fun....take your first flights slowly and proceed carefully...that little thing is loaded with capabilities it takes a while to realize and figure out all that it can do
Its actually a replacement for my Mini. I was gonna buy an air 2s but as the regs are changing in the UK I believe in 2022 I thought I'd wait until I invest a bit more money. 🙂

Reactions: MARK (LI)

netfolks2000

Reactions
I use my Mini 2 in an agriculture setting here in Texas, rural, and it does everything my Mavic Pro Platinum used to do so I sold it. The Mini 2 out here is just as versatile for the views we need. I don't even miss the obstacle avoidance. I just remember to take more precautions, fly more carefully. Obstacle avoidance isn't that reliable around tree branches anyway. I've decided also that I don't need more than one drone as the second one, one of them, usually just sits around.

Reactions: 70Falcon and JamieK
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mavic Mini (renewed) - $309
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $699
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1599

New Threads

Members online