DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New mini 3 pro RC controller steering sensitity

rattanat

Reactions
Now when people start finally get they new toys for test, I would like to hear experiences what kind overall fell the new pro RC control sticks give.

I know this is very personal, but I think that old smart controller vs Air2s standard controller are so different. The standard is bulky and much harder to fly manually, but with a smart controller I can make manually smooth orbits and stuff like that when in sport mode. So big difference for me.

Now when people start finally get they new toys for test, I would like to hear experiences what kind overall fell the new pro RC control sticks give.

I know this is very personal, but I think that old smart controller vs Air2s standard controller are so different. The standard is bulky and much harder to fly manually, but with a smart controller I can make manually smooth orbits and stuff like that when in sport mode. So big difference for me.
Probably closer to the feel of the RC Pro or FPV.

That is one difference I was always surprised to see glossed over with the original Smart Controller. I had to use the standard controller for a couple of weeks last summer and found it very awkward to make my orbits and maneuvers smooth. I thought I lost my touch. When I went back to the SC, I realized just what a big difference the sticks on the SC made. Soooo much easier on the SC.

I'm curious to see what the sticks on the new RC are like. They look like the gimbals on the RC Pro, which look like the hall effect gimbals I have on my FPV controller (not DJI).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tansh