New MM firmware just out

Mavic MiniRelease Notes

Date:2020.04.23

Aircraft Firmware:v01.00.0500

Remote Controller:v01.00.0500

DJI FlyApp iOS:V1.0.8

DJI FlyApp Android:V1.0.8

What’s New?

·Added manual exposure for videos (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Added 2.7K 24fps and 1080P 24/48fps resolution (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Added manual white balance adjustment (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Improved download speed for photos and videos.

·Improved flight stability in some scenarios.

·Added support to adjust operation frequency in Ukraine.

·Optimized remote controller performance. Calibrate the remote controller if it is beeping after updating the firmware.

Mavic MiniRelease Notes

Date:2020.04.23

Aircraft Firmware:v01.00.0500

Remote Controller:v01.00.0500

DJI FlyApp iOS:V1.0.8

DJI FlyApp Android:V1.0.8

What’s New?

·Added manual exposure for videos (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Added 2.7K 24fps and 1080P 24/48fps resolution (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Added manual white balance adjustment (requires DJI Fly v1.0.8 or later).

·Improved download speed for photos and videos.

·Improved flight stability in some scenarios.

·Added support to adjust operation frequency in Ukraine.

·Optimized remote controller performance. Calibrate the remote controller if it is beeping after updating the firmware.

This is all on OP as screenshot

Reactions: old man mavic
Using DJI Assistant, all batteries have to be updated... This is not the case with the app...

Using DJI Assistant, all batteries have to be updated... This is not the case with the app...
@Bernard sorry old chap but whether you use the assistant or the app all batteries need to be updated ,how do i know have just done it

Reactions: WooZie and Skyfli
@Bernard sorry old chap but whether you use the assistant or the app all batteries need to be updated ,how do i know have just done it
Sorry ! ... I misspoke (ouch, my English!). I wanted to say that the app does not offer update for other batteries after the first install, while the update is immediately proposed by DJI Assistant as soon as we install a battery not yet updated.

no worries my friend just didn't want to confuse any newbies

Reactions: WooZie and Bernard
see post #37 and ask the question

Reactions: WooZie
I just updated it and now I can’t fly because they put in new geo in it. I’m a block away from being out of the no fly zone this really sucks now that I can’t fly at my house!!!! Does anyone know how I can get my mm back up again????

I just updated it and now I can’t fly because they put in new geo in it. I’m a block away from being out of the no fly zone this really sucks now that I can’t fly at my house!!!! Does anyone know how I can get my mm back up again????
I have the same problem. Can't even fly in my house now.

You need to be much more specific. There is no such thing as a no fly zone in the geo system. What are you seeing?

1587662761296.png

Reactions: WooZie
I have the same problem. Can't even fly in my house now.
I'm seeing the same thing. It says the aircraft has entered a restricted zone and refers to Downsview Airport which is about thirty kilometres away. If anything, Pearson international is between me and Downsview so I am not sure why I am suddenly seeing this message. Weird thing is that I can still take off. I only did a very short hover at like head height since it is a bit windy.

I did check the map in the fly app and it does properly show my location.

Remote control continues beeping after update. Calibrating the RC did nog solve the problem. Anyone Who knows a solution?

I'm seeing the same thing. It says the aircraft has entered a restricted zone and refers to Downsview Airport which is about thirty kilometres away. If anything, Pearson international is between me and Downsview so I am not sure why I am suddenly seeing this message. Weird thing is that I can still take off. I only did a very short hover at like head height since it is a bit windy.

I did check the map in the fly app and it does properly show my location.
I got mine going again, when I turned everything on it asked me 3 questions and after I agreed to them it’s flying now. Next update I’m going to pass on it until I know what it’s all about

I got mine going again, when I turned everything on it asked me 3 questions and after I agreed to them it’s flying now. Next update I’m going to pass on it until I know what it’s all about
Glad to hear you got it going. I normally don't update firmware quite so quickly but decided to when I read about the "·Improved flight stability in some scenarios."

For whatever reason, it still thinks I am in a restricted zone. According to the map, I am not even in an altitude zone even though I have a heliport nearby. There is an altitude zone a couple of km to the north of me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661