DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New old guy! Las Vegas Nv.

Durockrolly

Reactions
Just wanted to say hey! My names is Fernie and I just took my maiden voyage a few hours ago with my Mavic Air. Thanks for having me!
From Las Vegas Nv.

Attachments

• C579ED58-98E2-4696-A3E1-92D0E3CD3CA8.jpeg
    C579ED58-98E2-4696-A3E1-92D0E3CD3CA8.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 24
Welcome to our forum .Hope you find all the resources you seek and look forward
to any photos or videos you might post .
Any issues just ask.
Enjoy0ROJYyg.png

Reactions: Durockrolly
Just wanted to say hey! My names is Fernie and I just took my maiden voyage a few hours ago with my Mavic Air. Thanks for having me!
From Las Vegas Nv.
Howdy from Wyoming @Durockrolly , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

From Las Vegas Nv.

From one old guy to another, Welcome!

I would like to take a minute to thank you all. A little about me. I’m 60 years old. I’ve been a guitarist and bass player since 1967. I have been a continuous street motorcyclist since 1973. I’ve been an archer since the late 70’s. A hobbyists photographer since the late 70’s. The point I’m trying to make is, I am very familiar with forums. Many of the forums I participate in, many members can be quite arrogant and often downnright rude. As you all know, we ALL started our hobbies from the beginning when we knew nothing and performed them just as badly. What I’m trying to say is without the help of other experienced hobbyists I would not be where I am today. I always find time to pay it forward. With this single introduction post, your replies have left me feeling very pleased about this fourm. Every one of the replies seem genuine and sincere. I have a real good feeling about this forum and again, I want to thank you. I’m sorry this was so long but I had to express this to you all.

I would like to take a minute to thank you all. A little about me. I’m 60 years old. I’ve been a guitarist and bass player since 1967. I have been a continuous street motorcyclist since 1973. I’ve been an archer since the late 70’s. A hobbyists photographer since the late 70’s. The point I’m trying to make is, I am very familiar with forums. Many of the forums I participate in, many members can be quite arrogant and often downnright rude. As you all know, we ALL started our hobbies from the beginning when we knew nothing and performed them just as badly. What I’m trying to say is without the help of other experienced hobbyists I would not be where I am today. I always find time to pay it forward. With this single introduction post, your replies have left me feeling very pleased about this fourm. Every one of the replies seem genuine and sincere. I have a real good feeling about this forum and again, I want to thank you. I’m sorry this was so long but I had to express this to you all.

Thanks for the added info. I also was/am an avid archer, hunting big game in Colorado for quite a few years. My motorcycle days have come and gone and were mostly dual sport "Thumper" types of bikes. Photography has been a passion since my early teens in the 70's. Enjoy your stay here and let us know if we can help in any way. We frequent all the different Inspire/Phantom and commercial forums.

Jim

Thanks for the added info. I also was/am an avid archer, hunting big game in Colorado for quite a few years. My motorcycle days have come and gone and were mostly dual sport "Thumper" types of bikes. Photography has been a passion since my early teens in the 70's. Enjoy your stay here and let us know if we can help in any way. We frequent all the different Inspire/Phantom and commercial forums.

Jim
Florida Drone Supply
One of my bikes.
One of my bows.
Some camera gear.
159FB843-91E5-4340-A5B6-1D1EDDADB7B7.jpegBE216500-782E-49DB-92A6-77A4C2546BCC.jpegC1C9496B-65EB-41A9-BA2D-24623FDDFAFE.jpeg

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup
**You can look for other local flyers here - Regional Meet-Ups & Local Flyers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bhop786