DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New one looking for help.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B
Assistance with? Lots of helpers around here.
I know you but lets start with basics. Apreciate the incentive.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Will never ask in vane looking first. Appreciate though your advice. Found a lot searching. Not enouhg what i need. see my first post. Appreciate again.

Best me Thomas.
@xflyboy I see no one has answered in your link but give it
a little time till someone knows how to answer you logs on.
Things are not instant here and especially during this time
with what all are dealing with.

Best me Thomas.
@xflyboy I see no one has answered in your link but give it
a little time till someone knows how to answer you logs on.
Things are not instant here and especially during this time
with what all are dealing with.
Wow, really appreciate the assistnace from "introduction" post, Never thought it would have so many responces. Appreciate it.
Already asked my worries in this post: New one looking for help.

again, thanks for all the worries, appreciate so much attention to someone just loged in.

I know ... Check in was confusing for me at first. Fly on beginner mode for now and post your experience in the right place. That is... if it's your first drone. I have been flying for a short time and this blog helped me at lot.
Respectful pilots on here and that is the best part. A lot of us got our wings clipped with this Pandemic so all we can do is have a cup of Coffee and help each other. During lockdown....
RTFM ( don't need to spell that out) much information is there, youtube is your best friend, and if you hit a brick wall (not with the aircraft) we are here :) Indoors I was able to adjust my gimbal and settings to a perfection !
And please be very specific on what you need !

Last edited:
can't be less specifi than already mentioned here. DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.7 NEEDED.
Why. What is wrong with the current version
Windows V2.0.10

. What OS are you installing on ? Windows or Mac. Windows ? If I am reading this correct you are on Win7 which will soon if not already not supported by Microsoft and this will be the least of your problems.
If I am right... Consider upgrading your OS. Downgrading is never a good idea as DJI will have frequent firmware and software upgrades and you will be trapped. Do I have this right fellow pilots ?

Last edited:
Hey peops. New one, with broken Mavic Pro. Looking for some assistance. Will help if i can to others. Hope will do well. Regards.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Willing to help out in any way I can, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54