DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GoGracefully

Reactions
Aloha from the Big Island!

This forum has been such a HUGE educational blessing for me and my gratitude goes out to all of you who are committed to educating others with your expertise. Since joining I have enrolled in a Udemy.com Remote pilot test prep course and spent hours practicing much of what I have learned here in this group.

My family and I are about to embark on a two year adventure in an RV driving around North America and doing service and education projects. We will be documenting the journey with a VLOG through our web site GoGracefully.com. Because the journey will require a wide range of video techniques, my adult daughter and her partner bought us a Mavic Air for Christmas. Needless to say I am hooked.

I look forward to learning with all of you in the upcoming months and years. Enjoy the video and be sure to subscribe to our channel if you are interested as I most likely will not post all of our videos here.

Happy and Safe Flying,
James

FLYING A DRONE NEAR AN AIRPORT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND THIS VIDEO IS NOT INTENDED TO ENDORSE SUCH BEHAVIOR. KNOW THE LAWS OF YOUR INTENDED FLIGHT PLAN AND FOLLOW THEM. THIS VIDEO WAS CREATED WITH PERMISSION FROM THE AIR OPERATIONS CENTER (AOC) IN HAWAII COUNTY.

Reactions: EdDuran
Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03