DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot check in.

Hello from the Crossroads of America jiggermutt

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from The Crystal Coast of North Carolina..

I have been flying Radio Control Sailplanes since the 70s, but never a drone and would like to give it a try..

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world

Jiggermutt, welcome to the forum from Hauptmann in North Texas!

You made a great choice in the Mini 3 Pro, which due to it's sub 250 gram weight, is not subject to so many restrictions which plague Canadian pilots of larger craft.

You'll love the flexibility of vantage points an aerial camera platform affords--you'll get shots and videos you could only dream of before! I fly a Mavic 2 Pro now, but will soon be upgrading to the Mini 3 Pro, like yours.

Our more than 150,000 members worldwide enjoy helping each other get the most out of our hobby. Many of the questions you'll have will have already been addressed, and are easy to search. New questions? Just ask!

Glad to have you with us!

Rich R (aka Hauptmann)

I just got my latest drone a DJI Mini 3 Pro. I have 7 of other cheaper ones
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Download Center - DJI

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello from Minnesota and welcome to the Forum....Congratulations on your new Mini 3 Pro...There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask, and the experts are great on providing good sound advice for you to apply and use... Remember to always Fly safely and fly smartly representing all of us drone hobbyist well.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS