DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Dade City, FL

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:)Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thanks Thomas. I lived in Tempe from '89 to '95. My brother still lives in Tucson. AZ desert, what a great place to fly a drone.
And also others... check out these vids from Sedona.... tricky to stay legal, but worth the hikes.

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. We have a drone retail store in Fort Myers, FL. If you are ever in the area feel free to stop by! And feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions on your air.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Welcome to the Forum! You will find a lot of great information here. We have a drone retail store in Fort Myers, FL. If you are ever in the area feel free to stop by! And feel free to shoot us a message if you ever have any questions on your air.

Thanks,
FDS Team
Thank you FDS, I will check out your site.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum, search and then ask. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

New to the drone scene. Mavic Air. Registered and got her up in the back yard. Taking my time learning.
lesson one. nothing fancy at first. just keep from crashing lesson two. line of sight. lesson 3 practice auto return to home command making sure it is set to return at a high enough altitude to avoid highest possible obstacle along the way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear