DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Eastern PA, USA.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. ?

Welcome to the forum, I know many of us have the MP2 and it's a great drone,
While the video footage is excellent, it certainly excels for photography use,
I would start by getting familiar with the controls, taking off and landing at minimal height, setting the drone into beginner mode will give you time to react for your first flights, and familiarise yourself using RTH and always ensure the props are not damaged, and are sitting true into the motors,

Have a great time and we look forward to seeing some of your great pictures and video.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum! There are some top photography pros and hobbyists here, so peruse this section of the forum, ask questions, amd share your knowledge, too.
Thanks for the link! I'll definitely be looking through there. It looks like there's a lot of valuable information!

Welcome to the forum, I know many of us have the MP2 and it's a great drone,
While the video footage is excellent, it certainly excels for photography use,
I would start by getting familiar with the controls, taking off and landing at minimal height, setting the drone into beginner mode will give you time to react for your first flights, and familiarise yourself using RTH and always ensure the props are not damaged, and are sitting true into the motors,

Have a great time and we look forward to seeing some of your great pictures and video.
Thanks for the tips! I did my first flight recently and I definitely had it in beginner mode so I could get used to it. I played with RTH but it I also didn't fly it far. I also have plans to work with a local photographer friend of mine who has the same drone to learn more.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan