DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Frisco, TX

Fireproof

Reactions
Howdy folks,

I'm very much a newbie. Just acquired my first "real" drone after playing with a few toys with the kids over the last couple years. My wife is big is big into photography and has wanted one in the family so we could get some fun aerial shots and vacation shots, etc.

I went with the Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle. I bought from DJI.com directly and have an appointment this Thursday afternoon with an Enjoy Expert for 1 hour of training.

I've already learned a lot from this community as i was doing pre-purchase research, so thanks for that! Looking forward to learning more!

Reactions: dirkclod
Howdy folks,

I'm very much a newbie. Just acquired my first "real" drone after playing with a few toys with the kids over the last couple years. My wife is big is big into photography and has wanted one in the family so we could get some fun aerial shots and vacation shots, etc.

I went with the Mavic Pro Fly More Bundle. I bought from DJI.com directly and have an appointment this Thursday afternoon with an Enjoy Expert for 1 hour of training.

I've already learned a lot from this community as i was doing pre-purchase research, so thanks for that! Looking forward to learning more!
Howdy from Wyoming Fireproof, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Fireproof
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Congrats! You will never regret it. In addition to this forum, there are also several helpful YouTube Channels out there for beginners. (wink, wink) ;)

Thanks folks. Really appreciate the warm welcome. I'll try not to ask basic questions without doing a lot of searching! (And thanks 51 Drones - already watched a few of your videos! I like them!)

Reactions: 51 Drones
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greg190