DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from Liverpool United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and advice on the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Charlestown, RI, USA
A dear friend of ours lives in Liverpool - we have visited several times - we love your city and the UK!!
Good luck with your Mavic 2 pro - it is an amazing instrument - be patient lots to learn!
Vic

Hi everyone I’m new to the site and am looking forward to reading and posting threads. Iv currently got a Mavic 2 pro with flymore kit. Looking at flying more when the weather decides to perk up. hope everyone’s doing good in the current climate.

Hi from Maghull, looking forward to seeing your videos and photos, might see you flying.
Take care and catch you later. Peter

Hi everyone I’m new to the site and am looking forward to reading and posting threads. Iv currently got a Mavic 2 pro with flymore kit. Looking at flying more when the weather decides to perk up. hope everyone’s doing good in the current climate.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Its currently looking decidedly iffy to be out and about as Bojo is about to lockdown the country but get out while you can and l don't mean leave the country ?

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead