DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot From Miami & Florida Keys

jesz6913

Reactions
Hello Everyone,

New to the Forum. Recently purchased my mavic pro over labor day. Extremely happy with it and so far been very careful piloting. I did some before and afters during Hurricane Irma. Luckily, no real property damage to my home or my parents place in Key Largo which is where I like to fly more. Looking forward to browsing the threads looking for updates, ideas, and other stuff. I was very active on my350z.com back when I had one. The forum there was amazing. Here's a couple of my first shots & vids:

Key Largo From Above

The Lennar Foundation Medical Center, Coral Gables

View of my home from above

The Obligatory Selfie

Can't wait to see what this drone is capable of.

I also had my first scare, the day after the hurricane, I flew to get some footage of the damage. The winds were still pretty strong and a gust took the mavic pretty far and I was worried it would disappear. Luckily the wind died down and I was able to get it to come back. I freaked for that few seconds it got swept away by the random gust. :D

Reactions: jesz6913
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum, @jesz6913! Congrats on your Mavic purchase and enjoy! If our team can be of any assistance to you with your equipment or helping you with the necessary accessories or parts that you require don't hesitate to reach out. Safe flying and see you around! ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d