DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot From NY/NJ Area

Reactions
I wanted to introduce myself. I am a newbie to droning and look forward to learning a great deal from the more experienced pilots.

I am a SEL Instrument pilot since 1990, however I decided to take a hiatus a couple of years ago and sold my Cirrus SR22. I now enjoy tracking my car and photography, so aerial photography was a natural progression now that the technology has progressed. I have a Mavic Air.

Best,
Frank

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum! :)

I wanted to introduce myself. I am a newbie to droning and look forward to learning a great deal from the more experienced pilots.

I am a SEL Instrument pilot since 1990, however I decided to take a hiatus a couple of years ago and sold my Cirrus SR22. I now enjoy tracking my car and photography, so aerial photography was a natural progression now that the technology has progressed. I have a Mavic Air.

Best,
Frank
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78