DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from the Bay Area!

theallyeezy

Reactions
Hey, finally got a mavic pro, and I'm excited to start flying.

(Having RC issues currently, and scared to try actual flying until I get this all figured out.)

But I hope to learn a lot of things from everyone! <3

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . :)

(Having RC issues currently, and scared to try actual flying until I get this all figured out.)

If close to Sunnyvale then you can fly at Baylands parks. It a good place to meet other drone flyers especially during lunch/weekends.

Welcome!

If close to Sunnyvale then you can fly at Baylands parks. It a good place to meet other drone flyers especially during lunch/weekends.

Welcome!

I've heard so much about Baylands parks. I'm not confident yet though. I would really like to practice more and be really comfortable with the bird before I head out. Problem is I live so close to airports. (Hayward Executive Airport, & Oakland Airport.) I live by Kaiser and St. Rose too, so helipads I think restrict me from flying around. I'm not sure where and how to practice if its so restricted around me. With a tight schedule too, I think its going to be hard for me to find time to drive far just to be able to practice. :(

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling your drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Howdy from Wyoming theallyeezy, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d