DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot from UK south coast

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find all sorts of suggestions and recommendations here in the forums. Wish you well. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey @WeymouthJohn, I suppose you could call me PoolePaul!
Welcome and good luck, my only advice would be take things slowly... Don't go trying to get high and wide shots of Bowleaze until you've got some flying hours, understanding, experience, and confidence!
Guys on here are fantastic and very helpful to noobs so don't feel afraid to ask if you're unsure about anything... Or drop me a msg ;)
Oh, and enjoy it ha ha

Reactions: old man mavic
Thanks very much everyone and it's good that there are some fairly local bods to me. Good advice from Lurch....these things cost too much to throw into Weymouth Bay!
I'm lucky in that I have fields behind the house so I can get some local practice in for the timebeing without the pleasure police arriving.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from sunny Florida ?

New Mavic Mini pilot here also.

Hi Y'all....new to drones and learning on my new Mini. It certainly seems to be a very clever little thing but there also seems to be plenty of help out there, so thank you, experts, in advance.
Welcome to the forum...and to quadcopter flying. I am also an new flier. Just over 1.5 hours flight time in three days. I lived in Europe for ten years in the 1980's an visited the UK, by car, many times including Kent and the South Coast. I'd love to see what photos you get. [email protected]. I chose the Mavic Air over the Mini because I need to learn mission planning for my work in Search & Rescue and disaster photos. You might introduce yourself to the local Emergency Operations Center or the British equivalent.

Hi Y'all....new to drones and learning on my new Mini. It certainly seems to be a very clever little thing but there also seems to be plenty of help out there, so thank you, experts, in advance.
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton, Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu