DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from UK

Mavicdave68

Reactions
Hi Guys

Just acquired a Mavic Pro and really looking forward to using it !

Always loved my photography and we've had the Go Pro's everywhere from Scuba Diving to the motorbikes over the last few years so a few lenses sold now to buy the drone !

Cheers, Dave

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Guys

Just acquired a Mavic Pro and really looking forward to using it !

Always loved my photography and we've had the Go Pro's everywhere from Scuba Diving to the motorbikes over the last few years so a few lenses sold now to buy the drone !

Cheers, Dave
Howdy from Wyoming @Mavicdave68 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC PRO/PLATINUM MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/Mavic Pro User Manual V2.0-.pdf
*MAVIC AIR MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic Air/20180213/Mavic Air User Manual_v1.2.pdf
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Thank you very much ! :)

Hiya Dave not far from me I'm over Sutton Coldfield way :D congrats on your new mavic.. i also ride motorbikes :) KTM.. im looking at buying a MPP at the moment

Thanks mate ! I have an office in Wishaw so we're even closer ! lol ! I'm on a Honda CB1000r at the moment but my youngest is on a KTM Duke 125 ... working his way up to the Superduke no doubt ! lol :)

Nice Dave had a few Hondas to.. do you go up Bassetts on a Tuesday ? small world.. im on a super duke :)

Nice Dave had a few Hondas to.. do you go up Bassetts on a Tuesday ? small world.. im on a super duke :)

I used to go to Bassetts Pole regularly when I was younger ! Turned 50 last month hence the CB1000 ! lol ! Nice and easy to ride but still plenty fast enough .... The youngest is away at Royal Marine Training Centre at the moment but we tend to ride out to the WSB/BSB & Moto GP races when we can and the odd ride up to The Peak District ... If we venture to Bassetts Pole when he's on leave I'll drop you a line to see if you're there ! Be good to see the Superduke !!

Im not far off mate 45.. yeah love motogp, bsb, wsb.. CB1000 nice bike mate :) Ive also done a bit of photography.. currently using canon 5D mk4

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that Mavic Pro, I love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS