DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot from Vilnius.

ignas04

Reactions
Hi!

New owner of a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Had it for a week, but can't fly due to weather and very short days!

Have a question about the battery charger: do you unplug it from the outlet when the batteries have charged? Does it make a difference? Asking, because of them being "intelligent" flight batteries.

Thank You and clear skies!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
Re: your question... Probably doesn’t matter... I always take the batteries out before unplugging the charger.
Be sure to study this... the full 70 page DJI manual for your new MPP, and more. Only found online. I keep one in my phone. Scroll to the bottom for the manuals.

Be sure to study this... the full 70 page DJI manual for your new MPP, and more. Only found online. I keep one in my phone. Scroll to the bottom for the manuals.
I actually didn't think of that! Thank You for the link; I have found out that they recommend disconnecting the charger.

Thank You for the welcome! I am jealous of the weather in Arizona right now! It's either raining or snowing here :(

Good day!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

welcome to the forum ,likewise, rain, wind ,and talk of some snow on high ground soon

Welcome to the forum! :)

do you unplug it from the outlet when the batteries have charged?
The batteries will automatically stop charging when fully charged. I cannot think of any reason to keep the charger connected to the wall outlet when the batteries are done charging. It seems it would be safest to unplug it since it would be one less thing that could potentially cause a fire.

Hi ignas04 welcome to Mavic Pilots.

Its always wise to disconnect the charger, we know things are intelligent but they can still be dumb sometimes, if things go wrong you could end up on fire.

Reactions: ignas04
Hi!

New owner of a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum. Had it for a week, but can't fly due to weather and very short days!

Have a question about the battery charger: do you unplug it from the outlet when the batteries have charged? Does it make a difference? Asking, because of them being "intelligent" flight batteries.

Thank You and clear skies!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new MPP, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: ignas04
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito