DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in North Carolina

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: adiwan
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of WNC!!

Reactions: adiwan
Onward and Upward.

welcome, Greensboro, NC here also. I fly in my neighborhood, near HiCone rd, off 29N, but anywhere outside the PTI AIRPORT (5miles) is fine
Nice. Yeah unfortunately I live within the PTIA radius. I did fly my drone for the first time over Lake Brandt. Looking forward to doing a lot more.
(just a screenshot off my phone)Screenshot_20190903-184424.png

Welcome to the forum! The vineyards up in North Carolina make for some beautiful scenery. And I'm sure you'll get some great footage in autumn/winter from any viewpoint in North Carolina!

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!

Nice. Yeah unfortunately I live within the PTIA radius. I did fly my drone for the first time over Lake Brandt. Looking forward to doing a lot more.
(just a screenshot off my phone)View attachment 81027
That's cool! I was at the marina the other day and wanted to fly because there were a lot of kayakers and stand-up-paddleboards, but I felt a little self-conscious because there were people in the marina and didn't want to disturb them. I actually was there to mountain-bike but had the drone "just in case." BTW, the Airmap app is pretty good for checking whether it's legal to fly in an area or not, and even requesting permission in restricted zones.

Hello ya'll.
Got my first drone - Mavic Air.
Looking for recommendations of good places to fly-n-learn in the Triad and the Triangle Region.

Thanks Much!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello
I forgot my mavic pro charger and I am trying to buy one locally but is impossible. I am willlig to rent or buy a charger today if anyone’s can help

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej