DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New pilot in Norway

jmark

Reactions
Just bought a mavic pro fly more kit. Very much lookin forward. I have some exlerience with drones (cheaper ones I've bought for my son) and I've raced RC cars in my youth. I decided to take a plunge, and what a plunge it was with the price. Still...looking forward to slowing getting to know my Drone.

Any hints or tips welcome

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: jmark
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Just bought a mavic pro fly more kit. Very much lookin forward. I have some exlerience with drones (cheaper ones I've bought for my son) and I've raced RC cars in my youth. I decided to take a plunge, and what a plunge it was with the price. Still...looking forward to slowing getting to know my Drone.

Any hints or tips welcome
Howdy from Wyoming @jmark , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA, Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato