DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot in Wilmington, NC Area - Need 107 Help

ILM_Will

Reactions
Hello all,

Brand new to the forum. I purchased a new Mavic Air 2 several weeks ago. I've registered my drone and taken my initial TRUST test. I'm absolutely loving my drone and flying here at the coast. I am very interested in obtaining my FAA 107, but have managed to get myself lost in the deluge of information and various registration sites associated with it. Would anyone be willing to help me out with a streamlined process and information?

Best regards and stay safe,

Will

Hello from the Crossroads of America ILM_Will

Nice to meet you Will. 🤝

Pilots Institute is a vendor here that offers Part 107 courses, you might check it out if wanting to take a class.

Part 107 Commercial Drone Pilot License Course - Pilot Institute

Here's a list of links to Part 107 resources..

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Thank you kindly for the information and for welcoming me to the forum!

I have found that I may need a little help in the form of a course or an exam-study related textbook to aide with learning aeronautical maps and other subject matter that I am not otherwise familiar with. I'll be sure to check out Pilot Institute.

Best regards.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Thank you kindly for the information and for welcoming me to the forum!

I have found that I may need a little help in the form of a course or an exam-study related textbook to aide with learning aeronautical maps and other subject matter that I am not otherwise familiar with. I'll be sure to check out Pilot Institute.

Best regards.
I strongly recommend that you just take the Pilot Institute 107 course. I took it, and it was just great, very informative and easy to learn.

They have a very high success rate for their graduates passing the 107 exam!

Try it...you'll like it!

:)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum! Another vote for @pilotinstitute . . . that is where I studied. Greg will help you sort it all out!

Have been looking at the options for the 107 and finally signed up with Pilot Institute. Have been working the course for the last two weeks and I can see why they guarantee that you will pass the test if you just go with their plan. Would like to see how your progress is going so pm me here on the board. On the other end of the state in Graham County and all kinds of room to fly out here.

Hello all,

Brand new to the forum. I purchased a new Mavic Air 2 several weeks ago. I've registered my drone and taken my initial TRUST test. I'm absolutely loving my drone and flying here at the coast. I am very interested in obtaining my FAA 107, but have managed to get myself lost in the deluge of information and various registration sites associated with it. Would anyone be willing to help me out with a streamlined process and information?

Best regards and stay safe,

Will
Do some searching on this forum. There are several threads that deal with studying for the Part 107 with some excellent study resources. There are some very good free courses available and the paid courses are reasonably priced.

I also used Pilot Institute. I'm got my Part 61 ticket and instrument rating years ago, and still learned and relearned much from his approach. It was money well spent for me. I have no stake in their company but I enjoyed the experience.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcircle