DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot - Screen Share

Jeffma

Reactions
New Pilot here, got a Mavic Air 2 weeks ago and already recorded over 3hrs of video.
I have read about a program to screen share, so I can be flying the Air with my Android Tablet and another person can be watching the flight with another tablet or Phone. Dose this still exist? I cant find it in the Android play store.
Dose anybody do this?

Thanks

New Pilot here, got a Mavic Air 2 weeks ago and already recorded over 3hrs of video.
I have read about a program to screen share, so I can be flying the Air with my Android Tablet and another person can be watching the flight with another tablet or Phone. Dose this still exist? I cant find it in the Android play store.
Dose anybody do this?

Thanks
With a number of differences...yes. First I'm flying an mpp...not sure if there's a conflict with the wifi-only nature of the air. My main android device is the moverio glasses. It has a"cast" option in settings under display that supports sharing under mirracast. Then...on my phone I've installed wifi display sink adapter(yes they spelled synch wrong). You start up that program on your second android device, turn on the casting from the main device,accept the invitation and you're mirrored! Very easy. The only question is if your main device supports mirracast.

With a number of differences...yes. First I'm flying an mpp...not sure if there's a conflict with the wifi-only nature of the air. My main android device is the moverio glasses. It has a"cast" option in settings under display that supports sharing under mirracast. Then...on my phone I've installed wifi display sink adapter(yes they spelled synch wrong). You start up that program on your second android device, turn on the casting from the main device,accept the invitation and you're mirrored! Very easy. The only question is if your main device supports mirracast.

Main Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I have ordered the DJI Googles but still waiting.

Thought about live streaming, but not sure how to do it without mobile internet.

Thanks for the responses.

Main Device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. I have ordered the DJI Googles but still waiting.

Thought about live streaming, but not sure how to do it without mobile internet.

Thanks for the responses.
You don't need any mobile connection. The device creates its own connection when you cast it. I don't know what the S2 has, but I'm guessing it has some sort of casting option. Then you just need to load the viewing software on your phone or other device and you're all set.

I also don't know about the DJI goggles...I don't know if they act like an Android device. The Moverio IS an android device, so that's why it works.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta