DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

New Pilot

I finally took the plunge and purchased a drone that's not a toy...currently under lockdown it has given me a chance to do a lot of reviewing before I venture into the outside world.. I'm happy reading other pilot's experiences which are helping immensely.
Hi Craig580. Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do. What model did you end up buying?

I finally took the plunge and purchased a drone that's not a toy...currently under lockdown it has given me a chance to do a lot of reviewing before I venture into the outside world.. I'm happy reading other pilot's experiences which are helping immensely.
Whoops.....I purchased the Mavic Mini Combo. I liked the idea of extra batteries.

Whoops.....I purchased the Mavic Mini Combo. I liked the idea of extra batteries.
You're going to have loads of fun with the MM. Make sure you download the users manual from DJI since it doesn't come in the box.

Mavic Mini Manual

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and Erk469
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

When you get up and about, send us some photographs of your neighborhood in Australia. And welcome to the forum! I am from Richland, Michigan, in the Kalamazoo Michigan area.

Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your Mavic Mini !!!! Great drone.

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum. I hope very soon you will be able to fly your drone. You will love the mini drone. I own one and love it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom